Michiana Antique Mall
glass bowl - This 9" green Coin Dot pattern bowl features a 3 in 1
edge. It sits 2-1/2" high.
mug - This blue carnival glass mug was made by the Fenton Glass Company
and has the Orange Tree pattern. The base measures 3" across.
bonbon - This double handled bonbon is in the Stippled Ray pattern by
Fenton. It measures 7" wide handle to handle. It is
amethyst in color.
Vase - This beaded bullseye vase was made by the Imperial Glass
Company. It is amethyst in color and measures 9-3/4"
tall. The base is 3-1/4" across and the top flares out to
Bowl - This peach opalescent bowl measures about 7" across. It
was made by Duncan Glass and is in the Paneled Cherries pattern.
- This carnival glass hat was made by Fenton Glass. It is green,
stands about 3" tall and features the Peacock Tail pattern.
- This carnival glass marigold bowl is in the Apple Blossom pattern by
Dugan Glass. It measures about 7" across.
- This green carnival bowl is in the "Persian Medallion"
pattern. It measures 8-1/2" across.
- This green carnival bowl was made by the Fenton Glass Company. It
features the Thistle pattern and measures 8-1/2".
Pitcher - The pitcher features the Star Medallion pattern by Imperial
Glass. It is Marigold in color and measures 5-3/4" to the top
- This blue vase was made by Fenton Glass. It is 12-1/2" tall
and features the April Showers pattern.
- This white carnival vase was probably made by the Northwood Glass
Company. It is in the Tree Trunk pattern and measures 11-1/2"
- This compote is in the "hearts and flowers" pattern. It
is ice blue in color and measure 6" tall.
- This green bowl measures about 8-1/2". Made by
Northwood and features the Strawberry pattern. The backside has a
Basket Weave pattern.
- This compote was made by Northwood. It is the Hearts and Flowers
pattern and stands about 5-1/2" tall. It is in the white color.
- This hat shaped amethyst bowl was made by Fenton. It measures
5-3/4" across and stands about 3-1/4" tall.
- This amethyst colored vase was made by Northwood. It features thin
ribbing and stands about 11" tall.
- This Marigold bowl measures 8-1/2". It is in Millersberg Peacock
at the Urn. It features a ruffled edge.
- This Captive Rose bowl features a ruffled edge. It is amethyst in
color and measures about 7-1/2". It was made by Fenton.
Tray - This green tray features the Grape and Cable pattern by
Northwood. It measures about 7" x 11".
- This Northwood plate is amethyst in color and features the Three Fruits
pattern with a Basket Weave pattern on the back.
- This amethyst rosebowl is in the Wreath of Roses pattern by Nugan.
It stands about 3-1/2" tall.
bottle - This amethyst cologne bottle with stopper is in the Grape and
Cable pattern by Northwood. It measures about 9" tall.
- This footed bowl is in the Two Flower pattern. It is marigold color and measures
about 10" in diameter. Fenton made this bowl with three ball shaped feet.
- This Kitten dish was made by Fenton and has two sides that turn up. It measures
4-1/2" in diameter and the playful kittens are drinking from a bowl.
- This marigold colored carnival bowl features cherries. It has a ruffled edge and
three clear ball feet. It measures about 8" in diameter and stands 3-1/2"
- This 8-1/2" Amethyst bowl is eight ruffle on the edge. It was made by Fenton
Glass and features the Dragon and Lotus pattern.
- This Marigold colored bowl is in the Peacock and Grape pattern. It measures about
9" and was made by Fenton.
- This Ribbon Tie bowl is in the Amethyst color. It has a three in one edge and
measures 8-1/2" inches in diameter.
- This 8-1/2" bowl is made by Northwood and it is in the Strawberry pattern with a
Basketweave exterior. It has a pie crust ruffled edge. The amethyst color is
Butter Dish - This Iris and Herringbone covered butter is Marigold color. It is
depression glass and measures about 6" in diameter.
- Three fruit are featured on this dark amethyst footed bowl. The underside is so
dark it looks black. It measures about 8-1/2".
- This is a Stork and Rushes pattern mug in the amethyst color. It stands about
- This Dragon and Lotus bowl was made by Fenton and measures 8-1/2" in
diameter. It is cobalt color and in the icecream shape. The color is
- This carnival color glass spittoon is a pale gold color. It stands 4" tall
and is about 7" in diameter.
green bowl in the Grape Wreath pattern with a feathered leaf center. Measures
7" in diameter.
amethyst souvenir plate in the Grape and Cable pattern and Basket-Weave
exterior. It is etched St. Joe, Mich, Goldie. Measures 8-1/2" in
green bowl in the Grape and Cable pattern with a Basket Weave exterior. Measures
8-1/2" in diameter.
amethyst bowl in the Grape Leaves pattern with a Wild Rose exterior. Measures
8-1/4" in diameter.
amethyst bowl with ten ruffles edge and in the Wild Flower pattern. Measures
8-1/4" in diameter.
Glass Co marigold pitcher in the Tiger Lily pattern. Stands 8-1/2" tall.
tumbler in the Stork and Rushes pattern. Stands 4" tall.
Glass Co green bowl with ruffled edge in the ribbon tie pattern. Measures about
8" in diameter
water set with Sueded panels consisting of pitcher and four tumblers. Each piece has
the molded Imperial Glass mark in the bottom interior.
marked Northwood bowl in the Strawberry pattern with basket weave exterior and features
the pie crust edge. Measures 8-1/2" in diameter.
glass plate in Three Fruits pattern. Horehound color. Measures 9" in
glass bowl in Thistle pattern. Marigold color. Measures 9" in diameter.
glass three footed bowl in Water Lily pattern. Marigold color. Measures
9-1/2" in diameter.
bowl in Vintage Leaf pattern. Amethyst color. Candy ribbon edge.
Measures 7-3/4" in diameter.
pitcher and tumbler set decorated with cherries and little flowers. Cobalt
glass. Pitcher measures 10" high. There are 4 tumblers.
bowl in Cosmos Variant pattern. Marigold color. Measures 10" in
bowl in Dragon and Lotus pattern. Red glass. Measures 9" in
diameter. This rare piece does have a chip out of the outer edge.
spade shaped nappy in Leaf Rays pattern. Marigold color.
Carnival glass bowl in the Grape and Peacock pattern. Amethyst in color and measures
9" in diameter.
Carnival glass plate in Four Flowers pattern. Measures 6-1/2" in
diameter. There is damage to foot, please click here for close-up.
glass bowl with turned up reticulated edge in Blackberry pattern, Basketweave
exterior. Measures 6-1/2" in diameter.
|Clear glass with
Marigold Carnival Bonbon footed dish, Question mark Pattern.
glass bowl ion Vintage pattern. Measures 7-1/2" in diameter.
glass plate in the Garden Path pattern by Dugan. Measures 6-1/2" in diameter.
If you would like to be
notified when this site is updated with additional inventory,
please fill in your email address and click the Sign Up button below! As a subscriber you will automatically be entered into our monthly drawing for a
free gift certificate. Good Luck!!
Michiana Antique Mall's Home Page